1. My nit comb. No I probably don't have headlice. But my head comes into proximity with some very small children these days. They probably don't have headlice. But having had them once via my daughter's school about twenty years ago, The Fear remains. I challenge you not to start scratching now.
2. Sun-in. I'm a natural blonde who, in the winter, needs a little peroxide. Don't we all? Bit dowdy right now.
3. My other boots. The flat ones. You know the ones I mean. Yes, those.
4. My extraordinarily large French dictionary and French grammar book. How the hecking hell am I supposed to learn this mess of a language without BIG BOOKS.
5. That sort of woven leather-ish belt.
6. Oh and today an umbrella would be nice. Brussels is quite wet, you know. Maybe the non-existent lice will drown.