Thursday 19 January 2012

Music and Movement

Today I was a horse in Music Together

If anyone had told me that at very nearly 50 I would be galloping round a little hall in Montgomery, neighing with some gusto...well I probably wouldn't be that surprised, actually.  And I enjoy the maracas just a little too much.  It's wasted on toddlers, although Baby C takes it very seriously and bawls when her instruments are pried away.

I'm delighted to say that I've got myself onto a Citizens' Committee run by Fraternité 2020.   It's a voluntary position, a couple of hours a week, and will basically stop my brain turning to fudge.  It will hopefully make me a bit more employable, and will be very interesting, and there will be grown-ups.

So I won't mind so much about spending the day covered in banana and having a three year old disown me in the Metro.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment