Tuesday 3 January 2012

One More Sleep

I intended on my last night to post some really moving music because I'm leaving you all.  But then I decided that was a bit sickmaking and you are all coming to see me anyway, aren't you.

Most stuff is done.  Mostly.  Santander continue to tickle me in an exasperating sort of way.  Today instead of the Vastly Inexperienced Girl I got someone who had clearly been in a fight.  It's very hard not to stare at a black eye.  As I handed over my "Change of Details" form and my passport he asked if I had let Santander know I was moving.  Isn't that what I'm doing now?  Apparently not, although you might think so.  In addition to the form I should phone them so that they do not think a mad person has run off to Belgium with my card.

I need to dismantle my bed, and put out all the shite that is being collected by the council.  For this I am rewarding myself with a big delivered curry.  And there is an apple tart for the morning.  And water!  I have water.  Only not in the kitchen because the cunting arse of a plumber has caused a leak.

Anyway, see you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment