2. Red silk parasol. Oh it was a lovely idea. But -
a) I would look a tosser, and
b) I don't even go out when it's sunny
3. All but the least skanky pillow. Pillows are foul. I'm sure you can hear things in them.
4. That old blanket with a hole in it. I'm sure it had some sentimental value but I'm buggered if I can remember what it is.
4. Cuprinol woodstain for the outdoor furniture. Yeah, that was never going to happen was it?
5. Various half-used tins of paint. Don't tell the council. Rubbish collection day may resemble a Jackson Pollock when they sling the bag in the truck.