- a drum of low-salt bouillon that went out of date in 2006
- several extremely ancient oatcakes that probably don't taste much different despite their antiquity
- a counterpart driving licence which was handed in to me several years ago, never reclaimed
- a Czech national ID card, similarly handed in to me several years ago, never reclaimed
- a rather amazing set of screwdrivers, handed in several years ago, never reclaimed
Now does anyone want about three thousand staples? I could join them all back together if you really insist.