Seeing as everyone else is waxing wise about things they learned this year, I thought I'd pass on what I have learned:
1. You are never too old. Well maybe to become an Olympic gymnast but most other things you can wing it. Stand up straight, tits out, and jump.
2. If you move furniture you will always find a dead mouse. And 26p in mixed coinage.
3. You can always find a good home for a pretty cat.
4. If you hurt your back, everyone will tell you to roll on a tennis ball.
5. Take every opportunity to get your clothes off. One day they'll stop asking so get 'em off while you can.
6. Everyone, at least once in their life, should walk out on everything.