Friday 20 July 2012

All The Fun

Tonight I went to the Styx cinema again, this time with my friend S.  But first we ate at a little neighbourhood Italian restaurant directly across the street.  It's the kind of tiny place where the food is excellent and you get hauled into conversation with the French/Scottish family on the next table, out celebrating a birthday.  From there it was literally a minute to our seats in the cinema (effectively the upstairs of a house) where we watched When Pigs Have Wings with four other people.

And tomorrow I'm off to the Netherlands for the weekend to visit my friend A.  A date with some bloke has been shoehorned in too - he's driving up from Utrecht so it would be a shame to disappoint him.  A tells me there is a big fair this weekend, about which I'm giddily excited.

In amongst all this there is much French homework, which hopefully will get done on the train.  Hopefully.  Bon weekend, people.


No comments:

Post a Comment